Devon president presents new RFU Club Accreditation certificate to Withycombe
DEVON RFU president Treve Mitchell has visited Withycombe RFC to re-award the club with a new RFU Club Accreditation certificate.
The accreditation scheme is based upon the six key drivers identified as crucial to a strong club:
- - Retaining and developing players
- - Recruiting new players
- - Recruiting and retaining high quality coaches, volunteers and referees
- - Effective and efficient facilities
- - Effective and efficient management and governance
- - Integration with the local community
Withycombe say they are incredibly proud to receive the award as it acknowledges all the hard work put in by people at the club and encourages them to continue to work to the values set by the RFU.
“Nobody can underestimate the hard work put in by all the committee at the club to get this award,” said Devon RFU player development chairman John Drew.
Devon RFU president Mitchell is pictured presenting the award to Withycombe chairman Mervyn Richards.