Exeter Chiefs Supporters’ Club are offering grants for junior and youth rugby
The Exeter Chiefs Supporters’ Club (ECSC) raises money from fans principally so that it can provide financial and practical support to youth and junior rugby development in the region.
In 2017, ECSC is trialling the provision of some small grants and has initially allocated a total of £2,500 to this.
Applications are open to all junior and youth rugby clubs/sections within the South West.
- Normally limited to £500 and matched funding will be considered favourably
- Cannot be spent on day-to-day running expenses
- Must be used for a specific item(s)/ activity
- Will describe what the grant will be spent on
- Why this is important and how it will assist in developing youth rugby
- Why your application is special and most deserving of ECSC funding
- How you would acknowledge funding by ECSC if you are successful
Applications should be no more than one side of A4 and should be sent to the ECSC Secretary.
Applications will be judged by members of the ECSC Committee ( usually within six weeks) and their decision will be final.
Applications can be emailed to the honorary secretary at email@example.com
Or by post to:
Paul Curgenven, 9 Causey Lane, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1 3SE