Latest on the RFU's competition consultation review plans
The postponed face-to-face meetings regarding the future competition consultation review will now be replaced by virtual meetings.
These virtual consultation sessions will take place via webinar during June so that we can provide further detail on the future competition structure proposals. Feedback on these proposals, and also on how to improve competitions is essential, and the virtual process will allow clubs and players to ask questions and enter a discussion forum.
Registration details will be communicated next week. However, you may wish to book your diary for one of the following sessions which will take place from 7pm and will finish no later than 9pm:
• 3 June - Level 3/4
• 4 June - Level 5/6
• 8 June - Level 7 and below North
• 10 June - Level 7 and below Midlands
• 11 June - Level 7 and below London/South East
• 15 June - Level 7 and below London/South East
• 17 June - Level 7 and below South West
• 18 June - Level 7 and below South West