Cullompton RFC

RFU accredited logo


Stafford Park
Knowle Lane
EX15 1PZ

Tel; 01884 32480


Red & Black Hoops

Founded in 1892

Club website:

Club History

The Club was formed in 1892 and played on thirteen different grounds in and around the town before Stafford Park was purchased in 1980. The funds were supplied by the Cullompton Rugby Football Supporters Club which had been founded in 1969 when a Clubhouse was acquired at 52/54 Fore Street with the intention or 'encouraging and supporting the playing of Rugby Football in Cullompton'.

When the Clubhouse was sold the existing on field Clubhouse was constructed and opened on 6 December 1988. The Supporters Club merged with the Playing Club in May 2003.

The playing club and supporter base has been enlarged in recent seasons with ladies, and a thriving junior section.

The excellent social facilities and a sound financial base will provide players of both sexes and all ages with opportunities to play Rugby Football.


Ian Wood

Honorary Secretary

Sara Holway

Honorary Treasurer

Helen Gwynne
Coeden Derw
Bowley Meadow

Fixture Secretary

Graham Beer
5 Meadow Road Seaton EX12 2AS

Match Secretary

Graham Beer

Referee Liaison

Graham Beer

Team Manager

Steve Luxon

Colts Manager

Keith Kennaugh

Ladies Contact

Greg Richards

Junior Chairman

Debbie Whiteway

Junior Fixture Secretary

Ann Marie Fallon

Programme Information

John Shepherd